Tellext is a Canadian company dedicated to improving the quality of human lives by designing and commercializing innovative robotics solutions. Our vision is to build a company based on the core values of excellence, integrity, innovation, clarity and accountability. We believe in work-life balance and our team is built with individuals who live and breathe this culture. They are the foundation of Tellext and together, we are working towards building solutions to do more with less.
Tellext is currently looking for a full-time AI Engineer with experience in robotics to fulfill a key role in our growing company. We are looking for ambitious individuals who have a passion for robotics and are eager to learn and help the team deliver AI driven robots. This position will provide you with an exciting opportunity to work as part of an ambitious and growing team, allowing you to work with state of the art robotic hardware and software.
- Design and implementation of machine learning detection pipelines on embedded systems with the goal of utilization in real-world applications.
- Design and implementation of machine learning training pipelines, including design of massive training data management systems, data cleaning and filtering modules, and data augmentation algorithms.
- Research and development on advanced computer graphics / computer vision(mostly object detection and classification) / machine learning / deep learning algorithms and models, with the final goal of landing these algorithms into prototype systems or products.
- Energetic, self-motivated and excellent communication skills.
- Minimum Masters or Bachelor with related job experience in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Computer Vision, or related Engineering fields.
- Ability to scope and schedule deliverables independently, and be accountable for performance and delivery.
- 1+ years professional experience in machine learning.
- Demonstrated experience in computer vision and at least one of Python’s computer vision libraries.
- Experience with object detection models and training them, especially YoloV5.
- Programming skills with Python. Experience in Object Oriented programming.
- Familiar with Git source control and being committed to clean code and maintainable code and documentation.
Nice to Have
- Experience in development and deployment of Machine Learning models on robots.
- Experience with object tracking methods.
- Experience with training and applying machine learning models into applications: Tensorflow, Caffe, Pytorch, Junyper, and Scikit-learn.
- Experience in 3D tools/engines: Blender and Unity, etc and synthetic data.
- Basic knowledge of ROS.
How to apply
If you would like to be part of our team, please apply by sending your resume to: email@example.com.